29/06/2016

I’m Not Inviting People for My Wedding When I Hope to Settle Down…Halima Abubakar

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, has been making it both as an actress and business lady (famer) and as such, she does not have to depend on the any man’s money to feed herself or her family.
Many have been wondering why she is still single with all her attractiveness but hey, she still does not care because of how she has observed many union fail these days with many giving very funny excuses.

She stated that marriages these days is not based on happiness and genuine love but about money and appearance couple with the fact that the union are now being exposed on social media.

“No, people should only try to be nice about marriage to make me interested in it. Don’t tell me actresses don’t stay in marriage. Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva have been married for long and they’re still in the marriage. Nothing happened to their union. Omotola and her husband have been married for long; they’re still very much together. She got married at a young age which is good. What I am trying to say is that going into marriage needs a lot; you don’t just go into it. My elder sister got married at 26 and she’s doing fine in the marriage with her husband. Now, tell me why won’t I want a family like that? But these days, people are just too much into social media, that’s why marriages are crashing. Marriage these days is not based on happiness and genuine love. Let me ask, who is that poor person that has married a billionaire son? So, why won’t marriage crash when it’s not based on happiness and genuine love?” she told Encomium.

She further stressed that in as much has she wants to get married someday, she will not talk about it anymore because even when she will be getting married she will not invite people for her wedding.

“At this time of my life, I am no longer interested in talking about anything. If there is or there’s none, that’s my problem. It’s nobody’s business. I have done that in the past. I have invested a lot emotionally, talking about my relationship. So, I am no longer interested in talking about my relationship. I am tired of talking. Let’s rest that case. Even on my wedding day, if I decide to marry, eventually, nobody is invited,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment